Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We Want to Know!

Photobucket


Join the party with MamarazziQueso and Crazymama!


{1} What is your favorite room in your house and why? Bonus points for a picture.
In my current house, my kitchen is my favorite room. It’s big and spacious, with plenty of cabinets and counter space. I haven’t picked a favorite in the new house, but I really like the laundry room and the master bathroom so far.

{2} What is your favorite time of day and why?
5:38 pm… I’m off of work, I’ve picked up my two babies, and I’m on my way home!

{3} What is your favorite genre of music (or band/singer) and why?
I’ve been liking country lately, because I can always relate to the songs. And the lyrics usually tell a story, they’re not just meaningless rhymes.

{4} What is your favorite "go to" snack? Is it something you keep on hand?
Combos. Do you know about combos? Circles of pretzels with cheese in the middle? So naughty, but so good! I do not keep them in the house…. But that’s because whenever I buy a bag, it’s gone in one sitting.

{5} What is your favorite form of exercise or way to keep moving?
I love to dance. I need to go to a club more often! But if I actually want to exercise, I use my elliptical. My favorite form of exercise is actually swimming, and I used to be on the swim team in high school, but I don’t have a pool. I’m trying to convince The Agent to put in an endless pool.


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

6 comments:

  1. I like country too.
    I also swam in high school, but getting to a pool take way too much time now that I am a mom and full time job holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dancing. And going to a club. I love my pool in the summer but never swim laps, i'm always too busy lifeguarding.

    Love how exact your fave time of day is. Sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg we grew up on combos!! my dad always bought them!! too bad for me i ended up having gluten and dairy allergies and now i can't eat them anymore...BOO! but man, those bring back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like swimming too, i think i will miss my pool the most..since the new house doesn't have one!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!